Memorial Stone For Nida Gliding School (Nida)
The Gliding School was functioning in 1933 – 1939; here was the basic summer camping place for Lithuanian gliders.
In 1979, on the former hangar basement the ark, signifying the location of the former Gliding School, is constructed.
In 1998, celebrating the 65 year jubilee of the Gliding School, the monumental stone for Lithuanian and German gliders was unveiled.
One can reach the famous location of Gliding School by making a turn from the path leading towards the Dune of Parnidis.