Villa "Dzukijos uoga“
In the kingdom of mushrooms and berries, environed by the forest and water of Dzukija National PAN park you can find our homestead „Dzukijos uoga“.Merkys river and Cepkeliai marsh (reserve) lays just beside our tiny village with a population of 3 inhabitants.We are here to fulfill your wishes.We strive to make you happy. We want you live in your holiday dream!
The newly built ethnographic outer look homestead „Dzukijos uoga“ has a stylish interior an is a great place for a group of friends or a family holiday of up to 15 people.Here you will find:
· Seven bright bedrooms
· Clean bedding and mosquito-protection
· Big bright living room with Sat. tv and free Wi-Fi
· Modern kichen with all the kitchenware
· Four stylish bathrooms
· Stereo system
· New furniture
· Washing mashine,fan,..and everything what you are used to.
· 3 bedrooms with two single beds in each
· 2 bedrooms with one double bed
· 1 bedroom with one double and one singel bed
· One big bedroom devided into 3 parts with 5 single beds (2x2+1x1)
Villa Dzukijos uoga is opened round year. It has:
· Three buildings: living house, outbuilding and a bathhouse
· Big yard, which borders with the forest and water.
· Summerhouse and outdoor terraces
· Sauna, russian bath and tube (also outside)
· Small lake, creek with a little bridge and a stream
· Footbridge for bathing
· Outer Grill and BBQ
· Swings for children
· Aviary for your friendly pet
· Free parking place
· Cosy atmosphere and privacy. At one time we accommodate only one group of guests
· Vivid views: the surrounding of Dzukija National Park with thousands of berries and mushrooms.Charming atmosphere that will give you inner peace and harmony.
The region of Dzukijos uoga homestead
Dzukija region is well known for it's natural beauty and ethnic culture heritage. Part of the region belongs to Dzukija National PAN Park and Cepkeliai National Resort area where human activity is even restricted (especially Cepkeliai swamp resort). Here you can still find wild wolfs or elks, thousands species of birds and different kinds herbs, plants and mushrooms.Covered with pine-trees forests, sandy beaches of rivers and lakes it still preserved wildness and ancientness. Archaic wooden villages with thatches, old remaining traditions and very few tourists will turn your clock arrows a whole age behind.Cooking bread in the clay-made fireplaces, watching slow drift of local people life and incredible nights with thousands of stars will make you meet the happiness.Explore area by foot, by bike or by canoe and you will get unforgettable holidays memories
The area of Dzukijos uoga
Dzukija National Park where villa Dzukijos Uoga is situated has a PAN park status. Being in the centre of wild forests, surrounded by rivers and lakes it is still only 18 km away from the pearl of Lithuanian SPA resort Druskininkai.Here you can find hundreds of things to do. Round- year working roof covered Snow Arena ( one of the biggest in Europe) could attract mountain skiing fans; great water park full of different attrctions is a perfect place for kids and adults.Tennis courts, bowlings, nice cafees, walking and bike trails will keep you busy for a while. Grutas park with soviet statues is only 5 km away from Druskininkai.
How to find Dzukijos uoga:
From Vilnius- 115 km, from Kaunas-110 km, from Druskininkai-18 km
Homestead "Dzūkijos uoga“
Viršurodukis village 9
GPS : N 54.087036 E 24.254379
Yes, we do speak English!
Welcome to homestead Dzukijos uoga.
Your host Tomas and Regina